Our mission is to reach the maximum amount of pastors and church leaders, strengthening their faith and supplying them with needed resources to equip believers for the work of ministry, thus making Jesus known.
Our vision is to TRAIN, ENCOURAGE and ASSIST church leaders in less-visited regions of the world to equip God’s people for the work of reaching the lost and disciple nations.
We TRAIN through Seminars and Conferences, teaching principles and truths which impart faith and vision, enabling indigenous church leaders to equip others ministry.
We ENCOURAGE leaders by coming alongside them bringing healing to those wounded and discouraged in ministry, praying and stirring up the gift of God in them to finish their God-given call. Great emphasis is placed on leaders networking with other pastors and leaders, thus never walk alone.
We ASSIST …
- By placing Study Resources and Teaching Tools into the hands of pastors and leaders in their own language, who otherwise have little or none.
- By providing full or partial Seminar Scholarships to those in economically depressed regions.
- By giving to Special Projects where local ministries and Bible Schools are in need of ministry tools.
- By giving two year scholarships to needy Bible school students and assistance for church planters.
- By helping young children of pastors who have lost either one or both parents.